Blachford’s World Class journey has opened up the opportunity to recruit a Sales Order Coordinator to the team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving international manufacturing company operating in the automotive industry. Blachford is a forward-thinking employer committed to growth and opportunity for all employees. The role is intrinsic to the company’s commitment to being World Class.
This is a permanent, full time position, based at the UK manufacturing facility near Chesterfield.
Reporting to the Supply Chain & Planning Manager, the successful candidate will be proactive with strong admin skills, excellent communication and passionate about customer service.
Main duties include:
• Co-ordinate customer order fulfilment.
• Process customer sales orders on ERP system.
• Raise stock replenishment orders.
• Manage and update customer portals for key accounts.
• Establish, manage and update customer price lists.
• Co-ordinate customer collections and 3rd party transport bookings.
Key skills and experience
• Minimum 3 years experience of working in Customer Service environment or sales administration.
• Computer literate with good MS Office skills.
• Experience of processing orders on ERP system.
• Confident in communication at all business levels.
Salary – Competitive
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact us & attach a copy of your CV.